To identify and develop strategy / tactics that will increase sales through implementing parties, promotions and events with excellence. To provide the best party presentation / service, unique sales promotions and events that draw traffic to the park and increase repeat traffic. To entertain guests with effective use of staff talent and mascot appearances. To coordinate the promotional plan, party room bookings and event schedules.
• To create new ideas for quality and exciting Family Party Plans / Packages / Presentations (e.g. for birthdays, graduations etc.) and to implement them.
• To coordinate with the Marketing Manager to assist in developing and implementing the Marketing Campaign and Promotion Plan.
• To increase and maintain the levels of business during quieter periods, especially midweek mornings and evenings
• To coordinate the implementation of Sales Promotions and Customer Value Added Incentives and educate the Operations Team with a view to positively impact upon the success of the promotion
• To coordinate with guests making party bookings ensuring the smooth presentation of the event.
• To coordinate with outside parties / agencies in the professional implementation of Events and Special Entertainment.
• To liaise with the Operations Management to produce a regular schedule of “in-house” events and promotions; create new ideas for our own events (summer festival, ladies night programme, special park events to promote low season).
• To create and organize events for corporate customers.
• To directly oversee the operation and presentation of every family / birthday party and special event.
• To assist in the creation of marketing materials for Birthday Parties, Corporate and Special Events and Sales Promotions
• Accept accountability for position goals and report as required by management
QUALIFICATIONS / EDUCATION:
• Minimum Educational Attainment: Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Management, Business Administration or significant work experience in a related field.
• At least 2 years experience in Event Management, preferably in the field of Entertainment or Hospitality
• People Management, Customer Service, Budgeting, high Energy Level, Multi-tasking, Conflict Resolving
• Must have a strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills in Arabic and English
• Ability to create efficient and creative event plans and concepts
• High level of loyalty and integrity
• Enthusiasm and motivation
• Strong communication skills (especially strong presentation skills)
• A friendly nature and outgoing personality
• Detail orientation with value placed upon accuracy
• Should have a portfolio of event tools (artists, show acts, music, equipment suppliers, event staff agencies, caterers)
• Should know how to handle event equipment (pa, sound, video lighting)
• Should know how to handle customers and to exactly determine their needs
• Should be able to calculate pre- and post-event revenues and expenses
• PC literate, MS Office
• Nationality preference: Arabs, Male/Female
• Driving licence
OTHER REQUIREMENTS OF THE JOB
• A 6 days working week of 48+ hours
• Working hours will be mainly during opening hours (esp. evenings and weekends)
Unsocial hours are a necessity due to the nature of the amusement park industry
Download Park Guide
Atallah Happy Land offer A pocket friendly entrance fee of only 30 SR , VIP rides bracelet 120 SAR: includes all external rides. Kids rides bracelet 65 SAR: include all small area rides.
Dining, Retail and Facilities
Dining, Retail and Facilities
Atallah Happy Land offers many dining options inside the park, ranging from delicious but quick food kiosks offering a wide range of tasty snacks.
The safety of our guests at Atallah Happy Land is central to everything.